Java Training Institutes in Bangalore
Java is an object-oriented programming language with its runtime environment. It is a combination of features of C and C++ with some essential additional concepts. Java is well suited for both standalone and web application development and is designed to provide solutions to most of the problems faced by users of the internet era.
WHAT IS JAVA?
- Java is an object-orientedprogramming language developed by Sun Microsystems, and it was released in 1995.
- James Gosling initially developed Java in Sun Microsystems (which was later merged with Oracle Corporation).
- Java is a set of features of C and C++. It has obtained its format from C, and OOP features from C++.
- Java programs are platform independent which means they can be run on any operating system with any processor as long as the Java interpreteris available on that system.
- Java code that runs on one platform does not need to be recompiled to run on another platform; it’s called write once, run anywhere(WORA).
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)executes Java code, but it has been written in platform-specific languages such as C/C++/ASM, etc. JVM is not written in Java and hence cannot be platform independent, and Java interpreter is a part of JVM.
WHERE IS JAVA BEING USED?
Earlier Java was only used to design and program small computing devices, but it was later adopted as one of the platform-independent programming languages, and now according to Sun, 3 billion devices run Java.
Java is one of the most important programming languages in today’s IT industries.
- JSP – In Java, JSP (Java Server Pages) is used to create dynamic web pages, such as in PHP and ASP.
- Applets – Applets are another type of Java programs that are implemented on Internet browsers and are always run as part of a web document.
- J2EE – Java 2 Enterprise Edition is a platform-independent environment that is a set of different protocols and APIs and is used by various organizations to transfer data between each other.
- JavaBeans – This is a set of reusable software components that can be easily used to create new and advanced applications.
- Mobile – In addition to the above technology, Java is widely used in mobile devices nowadays, many types of games and applications are being made in Java.
- Introduction and Setting up Your Environment
- Creating a Simple App
- Variables, Data Types, and Math Operators
- Conditional Logic, Looping, and Arrays
- Representing Complex Types with Classes
- Class Initializers and Constructors
- A Closer Look at Parameters
- Class Inheritance
- More About Data Types
- Exceptions and Error Handling
- Working with Packages
- Creating Abstract Relationships with Interfaces
- Static Members, Nested Types, and Anonymous Classes
- Java Fundamentals: The Java Language
- Java Fundamentals: The Core Platform
- What’s New in Java 10: Local-variable Type Inference
- Java Fundamentals: Collections
- Java Fundamentals: Generics
- Java Platform: Working with Databases Using JDBC
- Applying Concurrency and Multi-threading to Common Java Patterns
- Java Web Fundamentals
- Introduction to Testing in Java
- Test-Driven Development Practices in Java
- Design Patterns in Java: Structural
- Design Patterns in Java: Creational
- Design Patterns in Java: Behavioural
- Maven Fundamentals