Mobile Application Development Training in Bangalore
- Till date, iOS app developers have managed to earn over 86 billion USD just by developing apps for Apple App store.
- Gaming app companies have generated revenues like never before over the past 5 years.
- Mobile app companies are experiencing a huge demand for developing various gaming, social media and service booking apps.
These stats simply uphold the increasing need for efficient mobile app developers. Today, mobile applications are a critical part of our day to day life. Right from ordering food and shopping online to playing online games, there are mobile apps for almost anything. Having said that, the scope for the mobile app developers is also ample.
The growth in the usage of mobile devices like tablets and smartphones has led to a great demand for mobile app developers. As application software will be written specifically for different operating systems, or mobile platforms, you can choose the profile depending on the platform you would want to work for.
Developers are typically of two types:
- iOS developers – this is nothing but the iPhone Operating System and these developers will have to work for this platform.
- Android developers – this mobile operating system comes installed on different tablets and smartphones and it is owned by Google.
While any IT professional can take up this training program, here are a few major prerequisites that are a must, if you aspire to become a trained mobile application developer:
- Knowledge of Java programming language
- Know XML
Our training program helps you to reach out to the depth of mobile market, help you understand what the market demands and empower you to take the advantage of it. Designed by the industry experts and professionals, our course imparts all the necessary mobile app development essentials and helps you to gain a competitive edge over the others.
Furthermore, we follow a tried and tested methodology that helps you to learn quickly in an exciting way rather than the routine boring way. Simply put, we will help you to showcase your skills better and assure potential recruiters about your efficiency.
- Introduction to JAVA
- Introduction to Android
- Application Structure (in detail)
- Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Basic UI design
- Intents (in detail)
- Styles & Themes
- Android Debug Bridge (adb) tool
- Adapters and Widgtes
- Custom components
- Android Advanced
- iPhone Course Overview
- iPhone Training Course Overview
- Intro to Objective-C
- Text Controls
- Window Based Application
- Navigation Based Application
- Media and Images
- Processes and Threads
- Working with SQLite
- Location and Mapping
- Social Networks Integration
- Real-Time Working Scenario